Please join the Texan-French Alliance for the Arts as our VIP guest for the opening night of the Houston Fine Art Fair. Please see some pictures en avant-premiere! Artworks from Walid Zouari, Sebastien Boileau, Skunkdog and Robert Hodge.
Please CLICK HERE to print your pass: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/texan-french-alliance-for-the-arts-vip-pass-tickets-12736391891.
Un tres grand merci to our sponsors including GDF-SUEZ, TOTAL, Air France, TECHNIP and Schlumberger, for their support and for believing in TFAA’s programs and vision.
Un tres grand merci to all our volunteers who will be volunteering on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for TFAA. This is so appreciated ! You are an important key to our community!
Celebrate Houston as an Arts Mecca
Discover the 4th annual HFAF, a celebration of Houston’s visual arts. HFAF has established itself as a must-attend art experience. Set to international standards, HFAF offers its most spacious and impactful art viewing experience to date. This year, curators thoughtfully assembled a list of 60 displays from 17 countries. This well-curated and expansive selection showcases promising up and coming artists, mid-career and the masters from Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Latin America, and the US.
Each year, over thirteen thousand fairgoers return to reconnect with past exhibitors and discover new ones. HFAF is an opportunity to uncover treasures for your home and office. There is easy access at NRG Center, with convenient parking and a valet option.
- Explore nearly 1,000 contemporary works of art by 300 renowned artists-Houston’s largest selection of fine art- making it the acquisition event of the year.
- Explore the memorable Houston Artists Hall of Hame@HFAF as we salute 15 pioneering art inductees who help place Houston on the national art map.
- Sit in on the thought-provoking HFAF ArtSpeak series presented by CultureMap featuring 5 sessions throughout the weekend. Gain insights on topics ranging from museum curating to managing your collection.
- Meet the 2014 honorees on Sat. Sept. 20 – Lifetime Achievement Awardee is MFAH’s esteemed curator of photography Anne Tucker, and Illumination Award of Excellence in Arts Education to David E. Brauer, the longtime revered educator at the Glassell School of Art, MFAH.
- Join a lineup of 60 prestigious museum and cultural institutions from the region who support the fair.
- Witness cutting-edge installations traveling to Houston from Egypt and Mexico, as well as local artists.
- Gain exclusive access to the coveted VIP lounge, presented by Luxe Interior + Design magazine. The VIP Lounge is designed with a theme of “Natural Elements” showcasing various textures and a touch of royal blue, complete with hand-selected furnishings and custom-made stone bar.
- In addition to the international flavor, meet with 8 respected local Houston galleries
- Discover the latest trends in collecting both Latin American (Sept. 19) and Middle Eastern Art (Sept. 21).
- #RelaxandRevive in the CultureMap Collectors Lounge furnished by Cantoni. Providing patrons the opportunity to relax in style, the lounge will feature one of Cantoni’s newest arrivals, the Natuzzi Re-Vive, an intuitive chair that is the world’s first performance recliner. Engage with our sponsors on Twitter by tagging @CantoniDesign and @CultureMap and using the hash tag #RelaxandRevive
Join the astonishing action this weekend!